Fargo Season 5

Just finished it, back on its quirkiest top form after the very mediocre 4th season. Some brilliant performances, John Hamm and Jason Jason Leigh being deliciously dastardly, what a star Juno Temple is though. I can’t get away with Ted Lasso so this is the first thing I’ve seen her in, one very talented actress, I can’t think of a more award worthy performance over the past 12 months.

Highly recommended ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Just finished it, back on its quirkiest top form after the very mediocre 4th season. Some brilliant performances, John Hamm and Jason Jason Leigh being deliciously dastardly, what a star Juno Temple is though. I can’t get away with Ted Lasso so this is the first thing I’ve seen her in, one very talented actress, I can’t think of a more award worthy performance over the past 12 months.

Highly recommended ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Agree with all of the above apart from I loved Ted Lasso.
Season 4 of Fargo was a bit disappointing but this was back to what it does best.

It's made by FX. How come most FX stuff is on Disney + but this is on Prime, total con making people have to subscribe to more stuff.

Highly recommended ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Agree with every word.
Season 4 of Fargo was a bit disappointing but this was back to what it does best.

…and this

It was canny. Spoiler alert...............
Why if based on a true story does a 300 year old hitman end up making pancakes with his prospective victim ?

It was canny. Spoiler alert...............
Why if based on a true story does a 300 year old hitman end up making pancakes with his prospective victim ?
None of them are true stories
Still struggling as to where the UFOs came from
You either have to go with those aspects or give up, there’s a supernatural strand to Season 5, for me it all adds to what it makes it unpredictable and original.

Last edited:
None of them are true stories

You either have to go with those aspects or give up, there’s a supernatural strand to Season 5, for me it all adds to what it makes it unpredictable and original.
Not seen this one yet but laughed out loud when the UFO appeared in season 2. Couldn't decide if it was a great touch or a cop out.

Highly recommended ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Agree entirely, juno temple take a big damn bow because you held yourself with some top top stars In that.

Highly recommended ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
If you can get away with Matthew McConaughey she's excellent in Killer Joe.

Back