Fancy going for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and the bride got the rest of the day to ourselves so I said I'd take her out for tea.. Anyone recommend somewhere nice. Taking the car so anywhere within 15/20 miles or so..

Ha, just a drive out, decent bait, not too fancy , somewhere to grab a bite and one or two shandies .

In all seriousness, if you are just looking for something casual, The Brandling Villa in Gosforth used to do nice bait and beers, can take the Dog in as well (if you have one like.) Haven't been in about a year though so not sure if it's still canny or not but I used to always enjoy going.

There's somewhere up near Tanfield as well that I like, can't remember it's name though i'll try and find it.

Edit: The Black Horse in Beamish, class in there.

Last edited:
In all seriousness, if you are just looking for something casual, The Brandling Villa in Gosforth used to do nice bait and beers, can take the Dog in as well (if you have one like.) Haven't been in about a year though so not sure if it's still canny or not but I used to always enjoy going.

Been there a few times with a lad I used to work with, years ago but was always a canny bar..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back