RR Fan Letters: “I’d like to see a drum to help with chanting at Sunderland games, and here’s...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather see it in action before saying yes or no. Our fans do sing 10x faster than they should like so it might help that.

This. Give it a trial, see how it goes. Would improve the atmosphere I think but every ground I've been to where there's a drum it's done my tits in.

Well done for trying to inprove things...flags were great imo ...im open to anything ( if crap bin it) Wasnt sure about the flags but they were impressive and should get better as more donations roll in.To be honest i havnt come up with any ideas on how to improve the atmosphere(other than teling a bloke near me to stop twisting every game!)so fair play to those who are making strides( not the Chino variety)

No thanks
Selling the stadium name rights & taking on a fuckin drummer would be the final straw

Not keen on a drum, however, I think the megaphones quite a good idea. Can just imagine hearing the first line of we are the Sunderland boot boys crackling through the megaphone, and the massed ranks joining in. Would be quite unique as well, no other English clubs have introduced the megaphone that I am aware of.

Lets have an open mind here, why not try one and see if it does or doesnt improve the atmosphere? I would prefer to see a couple of trumpets in the crowd to get some songs going like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back