RR Fan Letters: “Forget physicality - Sunderland need to sign and develop technical players!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may have played there in the past, but on the basis the tin man from Wizard of Oz is more mobile I’m going to go on record and say I never want him to play there for us.

I have seen Flanagan play left back, right back, and right and left midfield. The fact he is in our squad at all says everything about where we are right now. He is not, and will never be the answer.

Will Lee Cattermole leave Sunderland this summer after ten years at the club, or will he be kept around as we attempt to gain promotion once again? Our readers have their say. What do you think? Email us: [email protected]! Dear Roker Report, There has been a lot of talk about Lee Cattermole recently, whether that be impending transfers,...

More at Roker Report...

RR reader Alex Churcher is worried that Sunderland manager Jack Ross never knew what his best team or formation was last season, and ponders what that could mean for the next one. Email: [email protected]! Dear Roker Report, As a passionate lads fan I’ve been through many ups and downs with Sunderland over the years. All of which have made...

More at Roker Report...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back