RR Fan Letters: “After 58 years as a Sunderland supporter I’ve finally had enough!”

RTG

Robot
Staff member
“I may well get lots of people slagging me off for these views but I no longer want to be a passenger anymore on this journey to God knows where. Stop the bus I’m getting off” says RR reader Michael Clarke. Email: [email protected]! Dear Roker Report, “We are the loyalest, football supporters, the world has ever had...” a line to a...

More at Roker Report...

RR reader Raymond Nicholls wants to see Sunderland prioritise youth development next season and thinks that we have nothing to lose in that regard. What do you think? Email: [email protected]! Dear Roker Report, Atmosphere at the SOL is utter rubbish. Every home game we’re out song by away fans. On Sunday Charlton fans were bouncing up and...

More at Roker Report...

RR reader Chas Shergold wants to see Jack Ross leave, saying “Let’s give someone more capable the opportunity and the blank canvas of pre-season”, but David Hunt disagrees. What do you think? Email: [email protected]! Dear Roker Report, Travelling back on the 6.30pm Kings Cross train on Sunday after watching yet another Wembley loss, I...

More at Roker Report...

“Grigg has nothing to prove and we should be playing to his strengths. Can you imagine Leicester playing Vardy the way Grigg has been made to play?” says RR reader Sam Lucas. Email: [email protected]! Dear Roker Report, Sunday was one hell of a kick in the balls to everyone associated with Sunderland AFC. Despite things seemingly turning...

More at Roker Report...

RR reader Thomas Mitchell thinks Sunderland’s squad needs far less change than most people believe, and he’d be happy with signing a new right back and a new central defender. What do you think? Email: [email protected]! Dear Roker Report, I’ve been going to games for over 40 years now - so like everyone else, I’ve seen the ups and plenty...

More at Roker Report...

RR reader Steve the Swede wants to see the likes of Benji Kimpioka, Bali Mumba, Elliot Embleton and Ethan Robson feature in Sunderland’s first team next season. What do you think - are they ready? Email: [email protected]! Dear Roker Report, I agree to the feeling that young players like Robson, Embleton, Mumba, Kimpioka and Hume needs to...

More at Roker Report...

RR reader Dave Hawell feels the reason why Sunderland drew so many games in the second half of the season was due to selling top scorer Josh Maja in January to Bordeaux. Email: [email protected]! Dear Roker Report, I am quite surprised that our PR expert, Mr Methven, finds the need to have a dig at the fans of the club after the weekend...

More at Roker Report...

Back