Fan at the end with johnson

Because the fan has spat his dummy out as he got a reaction after taking the time to shout abuse or whatever at the manager.

Anyone is free to give some back when someone is shouting stuff at you. In the context of the match we were unlucky and strange he'd use yesterday as his soapbox moment

You see you’re stating this with such a degree of confidence about what happened. You seem quite wound up by behaviour that didn’t actually manifest itself.
I hadn't suggested you had? What Johnson did is open to debate and footage doesn't fully back up what you claim to have seen.

Well what qualifies as wetting knickers?

The footage does back up my version of events. Johnson raises his arm and hand in a gesture towards a fan. You can’t specifically see the Vs from that angle but it was clearly visible from where it was aimed. That’s why the bloke kicked off. Cause and effect.

Last edited:

The ‘experts’ on here seen it from a different angle where you could see it. Maybe they also seen the second one afterwards as well.

It’s not that big a deal but it is quite interesting to see how far some will go to defend the manager and condemn the fan.
You’ve made 35 posts in this thread and counting

Why do you want LJ sacked?

Edit: 36

You see you’re stating this with such a degree of confidence about what happened. You seem quite wound up by behaviour that didn’t actually manifest itself.

Well what qualifies as wetting knickers?

The footage does back up my version of events. Johnson raises his arm and hand in a gesture towards a fan. You can’t specifically see the Vs from that angle but it was clearly visible from where it was aimed. That’s why the bloke kicked off. Cause and effect.
He was walking away from the tunnel, gestured back towards that area, fan spits his dummy out..... Just forget about it.

It's beyond ridiculous for a fan to be doing that given the position we are currently in.

Crazy stuff really.
Do you think this Sunday league manager with an inflated ego is the man to get us out of this league ?Ill donate a £500 to a charity of your choice if he gets us up this season .
We are an awful naive side to watch that will hover around the playoffs at best (again)

Do you think this Sunday league manager with an inflated ego is the man to get us out of this league ?Ill donate a £500 to a charity of your choice if he gets us up this season .
We are an awful naive side to watch that will hover around the playoffs at best (again)
Looking forward to bumping this mind. :lol:
It wouldn't be that surprising to me if we went up. We have as good a chance as any based on what everyone else has done this season.
Got to admit I'm surprised at you sticking up for the fella having a hissy fit over nowt mind mate. He's made a right tatey of himself.

Looking forward to bumping this mind. :lol:
It wouldn't be that surprising to me if we went up. We have as good a chance as any based on what everyone else has done this season.
Got to admit I'm surprised at you sticking up for the fella having a hissy fit over nowt mind mate. He's made a right tatey of himself.
I know what your saying about the bloke .What I’m annoyed at is the manager sticking his fingers up at a fan/fans.Inexcusable but for some reason the vast majority of this board thinks it is.

Its a sad indictment of the entitled world we live in these days that fans think that they can hurl abuse at managers/players and have no repercussions, i think we all need to remember that they are human beings and and may on occasion feel the need to retaliate rightly or wrongly its just a bit of handbags to me, forget it and move on. HTL

Back