Family day against Blackburn

InsomniacAttack

Central Defender
Afternoon

Wanted to rant about the most recent shambles I've experienced trying to buy a ticket for the match...

Trying to get a ticket for this game for my lad since 10th March but there's no seats available next to mine and me dad's season ticket seats.

Website says to email the ticket office and request a temporary move for one game. Sounds simple enough?

Email the ticket office, they give me the 0371 911 1973 phone number. Ring them, get put through to Ticketmaster who tell me they can't help me with this and offer me the ticket office email address and the phone number I just rang!

Is there seriously no way to sort this without taking an afternoon off work and physically going down to the ticket office? Poor from the club.

Email Chris Waters
[email protected]
He might not be able to help but will point you in right direction
Afternoon

Wanted to rant about the most recent shambles I've experienced trying to buy a ticket for the match...

Trying to get a ticket for this game for my lad since 10th March but there's no seats available next to mine and me dad's season ticket seats.

Website says to email the ticket office and request a temporary move for one game. Sounds simple enough?

Email the ticket office, they give me the 0371 911 1973 phone number. Ring them, get put through to Ticketmaster who tell me they can't help me with this and offer me the ticket office email address and the phone number I just rang!

Is there seriously no way to sort this without taking an afternoon off work and physically going down to the ticket office? Poor from the club.

@Hettonlass also has her finger on the pulse too

Last edited:
Afternoon

Try these, they have worked lately

0191 551 5004
0191 551 5161
0191 551 5264

Afternoon

Why does this not surprise me?

Afternoon

Constant fuck up our club m8 they are an absolute embarrassment emailing everyone make it a family day ? They can't even get that right .

Back