Families can meet 22 - 28th Dec proposal

Geronimo

Striker
Boris to propose 1 week from Dec 22nd thru Dec 28th where families can create a "family bubble" and meet up indoors
Daily Telegraph tomorrow front page . Another leak I'll wager.
Absolutely fkn ridiculous if true.
Wtf do they think will happen between the 29th and New Years Eve?

Last edited:

Good idea. Many are back to work after then. And those who aren't just laze about their house in pj's, eating ket, watching shite and wondering what day it is.

After Boxing Day it's done in terms of celebrating and people are just waiting for NY.

Good idea. Many are back to work after then. And those who aren't just laze about their house in pj's, eating ket, watching shite and wondering what day it is.

After Boxing Day it's done in terms of celebrating and people are just waiting for NY.

It’s a terrible idea mate. Really terrible. It’s going to result in families mixing and it creates a huge risk with no real reward.

It’s a terrible idea mate. Really terrible. It’s going to result in families mixing and it creates a huge risk with no real reward.

People don't want Chrimbo ruined. Fair enough. No need for people to fuck the rules off once Chrimbo is finished (after Boxing Day).
Could not give a toss, does Mr corlnis just take a few days off 😊surely the penny must be dropping,

Hammered again ^

People don't want Chrimbo ruined. Fair enough. No need for people to fuck the rules off once Chrimbo is finished (after Boxing Day).

Hammered again ^

It’s just another day, IMHO of course. I’d rather ruin this Christmas than cost an elderly relative their next 5.
You think any of this makes sense?

Look mate, my honest and frank assessment of you is that you’re an attention seeking pisstaker posting COVID sceptical bullshit for your own amusement, so with all due respect, fuck off.

It’s just another day, IMHO of course. I’d rather ruin this Christmas than cost an elderly relative their next 5.

Look mate, my honest and frank assessment of you is that you’re an attention seeking pisstaker posting COVID sceptical bullshit for your own amusement, so with all due respect, fuck off.

Jesus' bday ffs

[/QUOTE]

Hammered again ^
[/QUOTE]
Done with it, yet ayain, my town no deaths for days on end yet have only left the house 3 times, sorry its an utter nonsense, game over after this lockdown period.

Done with it, yet ayain, my town no deaths for days on end yet have only left the house 3 times, sorry its an utter nonsense, game over after this lockdown period.

(I've fixed the quoting for you).

You'll have nowhere to go so good luck with that :lol:
[/QUOTE]
We will see, there will be no reason for any bullshit tiers in my town come 2nd December. Its game over, everyone is saying it.

Wrong, everything asked is genuine concern or asking for clarification. My honest assessment of you is you are too consumed in the figures, but that isn't really a criticism.

Back