Fall Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t mind the egg one, I mostly just keep grabbing the opponents and defending my team’s net. :lol:

The team games with the balls though are a nightmare, the football one especially. The ball is 10 times the size so I can barely move the f***ing thing. :lol:
yeah thats the same tactic I do with the egg one, it really is just hope that you win. I really like the jump through hoop team one though, have ebcome pretty good at that one.

yeah thats the same tactic I do with the egg one, it really is just hope that you win. I really like the jump through hoop team one though, have ebcome pretty good at that one.
I’m shite at that, keep hitting the outer parts of the ring, then falling to the floor and face planting the ground. Then I can never be the first one to get through the rings on the ground.

Quality game like, are the servers still a bit naff today?

I’m shite at that, keep hitting the outer parts of the ring, then falling to the floor and face planting the ground. Then I can never be the first one to get through the rings on the ground.

Quality game like, are the servers still a bit naff today?
I just camp out in the one spot standing on the ramp, means you consistently get the ones that appear around you instead of running around like a headless chicken.

Servers are down for maintenance atm

again, I was first to the top in fall mountain and mis timed my jump for the crown, dunno wtf I'm doing wrong!

Made the final round so many times but still can’t get the win. Had a game on Fall Mountain today where I jumped under the bastard crown in my desperation to get a win :lol:

For such a happy and colourful game does anyone else find themselves getting tense as fuck while playing? :lol: if not that find themselves grabbing or attacking other players during the team games

Was close to my first win last night, finishing second last on hexa-gone, I've adopted the fall to the bottom and take it all out before everyone else gets there approach

For such a happy and colourful game does anyone else find themselves getting tense as fuck while playing? :lol: if not that find themselves grabbing or attacking other players during the team games

Was close to my first win last night, finishing second last on hexa-gone, I've adopted the fall to the bottom and take it all out before everyone else gets there approach
Hex-a-gone is tense as fuck like. The amount times I’ve choked under the pressure and missed a jump is ridiculous.

Finally got a win tonight, only took until level 20! Played Fall Mountain so many times recently I’m always there or thereabouts to getting the crown.

Has anyone played jinxed yet? Played it for the first time today and thought they’d added it in the new patch. Turns out it’s been there from the start and it’s the first time I’ve ever seen it.

Has anyone played jinxed yet? Played it for the first time today and thought they’d added it in the new patch. Turns out it’s been there from the start and it’s the first time I’ve ever seen it.
Aye it’s terrible, I hate it when it pops up but it seems pretty rare

they have added a new round though but it’s for the final only, it’s the same as the one where you jump the spinning pole but platforms disappear as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back