Falafels

Been to both shorty, I’ve eaten rosti many times in both French and German speaking cantons. Never seen it on a menu in Sweden though. 😂😂😂
Ok they're Swiss. You win. Now. Those stories you promised tough guy? I bet you were one of those wannabe hooligans head forward arms out in a trackie.

Your obsession with me is borderline creepy tbh.

Only tried it on one occasion in Manchester whilst training down there, can you get kits for it in supermarkets? Must be canny healthy surely.
You can do it yourself with a decent recipe (e.g. Ottolenghi), it’s a bit of a faff though as you need to soak dried chickpeas and blend them with herbs, spices etc. before you deep fry them.

You can do it yourself with a decent recipe (e.g. Ottolenghi), it’s a bit of a faff though as you need to soak dried chickpeas and blend them with herbs, spices etc. before you deep fry them.
Literally never worth the chew on imo. Our Morrisons does good ones that only cost about 1.50 for a pack, come out really well when cooked. They freeze well too. Of no use to anyone on here like unless you live in Hackney. :lol:

Literally never worth the chew on imo. Our Morrisons does good ones that only cost about 1.50 for a pack, come out really well when cooked. They freeze well too. Of no use to anyone on here like unless you live in Hackney. :lol:
Yea I’ve only done them a handful of times. Much better when cooked properly by someone else!

Best Falafel wrap I ever had was in Malmö where they are the best in Sweden apparently. Pretty much lived on them the whole weekend I was there which was no bad thing.

Back