Facebook

mini-x2

Striker
A sounding point for underclass scratters and a vehicle for people with completely uninteresting lives to post pictures of their latest handbag/meal at a carvery or a vital social cog in these ever-evolving times and a useful way to keep in touch with other simpletons? Discuss.

A sounding point for underclass scratters and a vehicle for people with completely uninteresting lives to post pictures of their latest handbag/meal at a carvery or a vital social cog in these ever-evolving times and a useful way to keep in touch with other simpletons? Discuss.
I use that messanger thingy to keep in touch with me kids, that's useful, other than that yup guilty of being an underclass scatter simpleton, guilty as charged, shit happens 😂

Why not both? And a million other things.
This ,the best collective tool for pretty much anything going on
News ..pick your news source and follow
bands again follow
sport ditto
hobbies
buying
selling
dating
pubs
food
mates
etc etc etc

only down side is ads and stuff pushed on you from your activity and stuff you do like to see going missing BUT its for nowt so hey ho

Last edited:
You going for @Hettonlass 's crown in starting new threads mini? You're like a man on a mission today :lol:;)

I have Facebook but hardly post or use it, it's full of people either showing off, posting pics of their tea or making random passive aggressive comments to someone on their friends lists.
I only stay on it as it's a point of contact for old friends and I use marketplace occasionally.

You going for @Hettonlass 's crown in starting new threads mini? You're like a man on a mission today :lol:;)

I have Facebook but hardly post or use it, it's full of people either showing off, posting pics of their tea or making random passive aggressive comments to someone on their friends lists.
I only stay on it as it's a point of contact for old friends and I use marketplace occasionally.
I haven’t used it for about fifteen years, just got sick of getting friend requests off people at school I never spoke to or people I barely knew who had profile pics of themselves shirtless standing in front of their Subaru :lol::lol:

Back