Facebook messenger deletion.

If you message someone then delete the message because you regret sending it (in my case, time sent rather than content - messages weren't too late, but still), is there a beep at the other end when the deletion happens? I know a notification stays at the other end saying a message has been deleted.

Person didn't want to be disturbed.

Basically, your deletion of the message would've triggered the recipient's phone to enter 'lockdown mode' whereby irrespective of your deletion, the message is now ingrained on their phone for eternity.

Hope it was a good dick pic.

Yeh this. Am never entirely convinced the person hasn't read it like

If it automatically pops up as a notification can't they see the message even though they haven't actually clicked to open it?

I think theyd see it as a notification. The OPs hairy dick pic probably wont have been seen. Maybe says "image received"

I think theyd see it as a notification. The OPs hairy dick pic probably wont have been seen. Maybe says "image received"
Story doesn't add up

If it was sent during the wee hours they'd have been asleep?

Now they've been doubly disturbed and will be concerned about what they would have received

So now they'll be saying what on earth did you send when I asked not to be disturbed

It's a terrible situation for all concerned

Back