Face coverings in England.

been in a few shops since friday

the worst one so far is LIDL, people laughing and talking about someone without a mask on

I have hayfever, asthma, depression and anxiety.

is this the way things are going? herd immunity FOOL you herd mentality for the orders.lads, be aware and make choices. lets all hope for a better future.
dont feel like the odd one out for being your unique self. my heart breaks for these heart in the right place innocent fools carrying out government orders.
A mask will help with hay fever for starters, when I get a bad attack of hay fever I al ways place hanky over my face and breath through it.

been in a few shops since friday

the worst one so far is LIDL, people laughing and talking about someone without a mask on

I have hayfever, asthma, depression and anxiety.

is this the way things are going? herd immunity FOOL you herd mentality for the orders.lads, be aware and make choices. lets all hope for a better future.
dont feel like the odd one out for being your unique self. my heart breaks for these heart in the right place innocent fools carrying out government orders.

You've more than those kidda, full on looper

Quick update on my observation is that it seems the only ones flouting this are the underclass, who seem to do what they want anyway. Seen a few scratter charva types not complying but everyone else is sound.

Little point confronting these morons as all you’d get is either a mouthful of abuse and swearing “who dya fink ye talking fuckin tee, nee c•nt tells me what to dee” or knifed.
Also probably the most likely to catch leading to some sob story in the echo
Father of 14 ...... even though probably never laid eyes on them for years
Indian police have the right idea
With Them big sticks
Would have field day in some places

There's reports of masks being sold in shops and markets for babies, DON'T PUT A MASK ON A BABY! There's increased chance of suffocation.

The government advice is "Face coverings should not be used by children under the age of 3 or those who may find it difficult to manage them correctly". https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-safe-outside-your-home/staying-safe-outside-your-home

The Lullaby Trust advice for babies is here https://www.lullabytrust.org.uk/safer-sleep-advice/coronavirus-and-caring-for-your-baby/

No matter how cute you think they may look, don't do it unless specifically advised by a suitably informed professional.

Back