Face coverings in England.

ARs biscuit

Midfield
It's been reported that the government is considering making it mandatory to wear face coverings in shops in England.
The jocks made it compulsory today.
Thoughts.....

It's been reported that the government is considering making it mandatory to wear face coverings in shops in England.
The jocks made it compulsory today.
Thoughts.....

There needs to be better guidance. A simple cotton covering does next to nothing and I see loads of people (mostly older) only covering their mouths.

There needs to be better guidance. A simple cotton covering does next to nothing and I see loads of people (mostly older) only covering their mouths.
I saw something this morning where they were saying something as simple as a double layer of cloth would offer some protection (for others).
They all would have to be worn properly of course

I've a shed load for sale if anyone wants them mind
Is the lateness of this decision connected to the availability?
My missus works in a shop and she would have felt a lot safer in the peak of infections.

We had vending machines selling them and hand sanitizer straight away, people made their own as well

Put a tea towel over the chimney of a steam engine and see what happens, its not rocket science - (in the voice of mr T i aint wearing no mask)

I’m part of a group making face coverings. We use at least three or four fabric layers depending on what fabric we are using. That’s going to stop a lot of the shit that comes out of your mouth when you are speaking. The purpose of the face coverings is to protect other people from you. If you chose not to wear one then you are saying clearly that you don’t give a shit about anyone else.

I’m part of a group making face coverings. We use at least three or four fabric layers depending on what fabric we are using. That’s going to stop a lot of the shit that comes out of your mouth when you are speaking. The purpose of the face coverings is to protect other people from you. If you chose not to wear one then you are saying clearly that you don’t give a shit about anyone else.
i choose not to wear one and i care dearly about other people

Back