Fable 3 (Don't games forum this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right just got Fable 1 delivered. This better be good mind!

Honestly its f***ing mint, graphics look like arse now but if you can get past that its the best of the 3 by not only a mile but several thousand, i just chinned the guildmaster all the time.... 'i could break you'.

1st, 2nd then 3rd in order of how good they are, Fable the Journey is bilge

They are all great games IMO but 1, then 2, then 3 for me too. One of the most relaxing games to play, love just being able to mess about with stuff and having a wander.

toy soldiers (XBL title) and Fable 3 this month, Assassins creed 2 and Halo 3 next month.

Depends if you have one of the older ones, rounded top, it clips out and replacment straight in, the newer ones are more square in shape and the hard drive is internal, still easy to remove and replace.

I can't fine toy soldiers free. Has it been and gone? Coming later? Got fable 3 though, happy days!

got this during the week since it was free, thought it is at least worth a go.

enjoyed it up until you take over the country then i thought it became a bit boring. probably should have done more side missions as i was being git nice and ended up putting the treasury near 5 million in debt :lol:

not a bad time waster though.

I can't fine toy soldiers free. Has it been and gone? Coming later? Got fable 3 though, happy days!

I got Toy Soldiers a few month back for free using another glitch (You'd think I get all my games on the sly :lol: ), but not tried it out yet. Anyone know if it's any good?

Last edited:
Just finished it today, decent game and I'm certainly not going to complain getting 12 hours gameplay for absolutely nothing.

Not as good as Fable 2 but it was enjoyable enough, didn't realise the amount of famous people they got to do some of the voices as well!

Managed to get the best possible good ending as once you can invest in all the shops and rent out all the houses making money is absolutely trivial. The final boss was quite possibly the easiest fight of the game as well; just ended up stunlocking him with shock + ice and it was all over in a minute or so.

I got Toy Soldiers a few month back for free using another glitch (You'd think I get all my games on the sly :lol: ), but not tried it out yet. Anyone know if it's any good?

Toy Soldiers is very good. You can control the entire thing like a tower defence game but you can also drive about tanks, fly planes, take control of snipers, etc. Really is like playing with toy soldiers.

Toy Soldiers is very good. You can control the entire thing like a tower defence game but you can also drive about tanks, fly planes, take control of snipers, etc. Really is like playing with toy soldiers.

But how do I get it free! Played trial when first released and liked it.

Shit, just lost an hour watching his reviews. Pretty good.

excellent reviews like, my favourite ever line being where he describes a games Graphics as like the Parkinsons Convention puppet show, or Mass Effects vehicle controls like driving a shopping trolley on a bouncy castle, quite a way with words :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back