F1 2022

Here's to another classic season in 2022 but with a less 'engineered by man' outcome

Stewart started on the sherry early...

My bold season prediction is that Red Bull are going to be less competitive for the first half of the season.

Battling for 5th/6th place finishes at best without the full backing of Honda/new engine department set up and getting caught out with the new regs.

I hope so anyway as I can't stand the ****s. And I'm not really on about Verstappen.
Imagine if the Haas is another absolute donkey after they did nothing to last year's car to focus on 2022. Mind you Mazepin could make the W11 look like a Vauxall Corsa.

Schumacher Jr. under the magnifying glass this year provided that the Haas isn't a mobile chicane.....is he just another Bruno Senna?

I hope not.
Haway max stuff the dick head once again

He didn't exactly 'stuff' him last year though, did he?

Last edited:
My bold season prediction is that Red Bull are going to be less competitive for the first half of the season.

Battling for 5th/6th place finishes at best without the full backing of Honda/new engine department set up and getting caught out with the new regs.

I hope so anyway as I can't stand the ****s. And I'm not really on about Verstappen.

Schumacher Jr. under the magnifying glass this year provided that the Haas isn't a mobile chicane.....is he just another Bruno Senna?

I hope not.

He didn't exactly 'stuff' him last year though, did he?
He beat him and won the title so yeah he did. Hamilton is a prick of the highest order

And so it's begun, certain posters desperately trying to find reasons why they don't like Lewis, yet they always struggle to find anything that's either not true or extremely vague. So tedious :rolleyes:
But but but he doesn't pay taxes in this country and is a hypocrite for speaking out against the Middle Eastern countries despite still racing there.

Therefore as one person correctly stated earlier he's a prick of the highest order.

Imagine if the Haas is another absolute donkey after they did nothing to last year's car to focus on 2022. Mind you Mazepin could make the W11 look like a Vauxall Corsa.
His Instagram story today was a classic, all prepared to go racing in the snow and the next picture was the buggy binned into a freezing puddle.

When F1 pushed back the new regs change by a year haas said they’d not put any money into the 21 car, which result showed. They can’t have another 21 if this new car is the one they have splashed cash on… however, alfa & williams will say the same thing.

I suspect gene haas will get photoshopped into the next season team photo again sadly.

Did last years thread hit 1000 pages in the end?
Based on a comparison of the number of posts at the end of 01/01/21 and 01/01/22, then applying the difference in the form of a multiplication factor of the total at the end of 31/12/21, I forecast the number of posts at the end of 31/12/22 to be...

Last edited:

Back