F1 2021

Russians first out in America.
Did Brundle just drop a major new rule? All white lines being monitored in 2022?
Hazaspin had a lap deleted already.

Last edited:
Ah, they're just plodding this year. All dev work is on the new regs, has been for about a year now.

We don't have enough cars, let's not chase any more away
That’s irrelevant. If you can’t survive in F1 without having to employ someone like Mazepin then your shouldn’t be allowed in the sport. It’s that simple. Every race he has multiple spins, causes multiple incidents with other drivers and is one of the worst drivers I’ve seen in decades.

Surprised the likes of Mercedes think the track is going to speed up as much as to require another lap.

Last edited:
That’s irrelevant. If you can’t survive in F1 without having to employ someone like Mazepin then your shouldn’t be allowed in the sport. It’s that simple. Every race he has multiple spins, causes multiple incidents with other drivers and is one of the worst drivers I’ve seen in decades.

Surprised the likes of Mercedes think the track is going to speed up as much as to require another lap.
Haven't really been keeping up with F1 all that much this year but from the bits I've seen I'd say Mazepin's the worst full-time driver of the last 20 years.

Back