F**k Cancer

😔

What a brave girl. It certainly does put it all into perspective.

Beale has and will continue to be fully focused on the Sunderland job whilst this and the rest of his personal life is going on, whilst also dealing with the fans, media etc. it does make you realise that he is dealing with a massive amount of pressure like a pro.
Bang on mate.

Fella must have been under a lot of stress over recent months.

At the the end of the day he's just a bloke who applied for a job, was successful and is doing his best under all manner of pressure. He's human like the rest of us.

Hope the little one beats this again. God bless her 😥

Bang on mate.

Fella must have been under a lot of stress over recent months.

At the the end of the day he's just a bloke who applied for a job, was successful and is doing his best under all manner of pressure. He's human like the rest of us.

Hope the little one beats this again. God bless her 😥
He didn’t even apply ,, Sunderland went looking for him , he was on Holiday ,God bless Poppy

This is very true. I’ve called him an arsehole etc yet it’s come to this before I’ve realised it’s really f***ing wrong and it shouldn’t have as I’m a grown man.
He should be judged in his results only and I’m one of the biggest culprits since he’s been here.
Fair play

Just noticed this thread. To be honest I had to ask the lad in front of us yesterday what people were clapping for on 4 minutes at the match.

As a father and grandfather I can’t imagine the suffering and stress the family are going through.

Keeping everything crossed for Poppy. Stay strong lass we’re all rooting for you .

Back