"Every Which Way But Loose"

gards2

Striker
"Right turn Clyde"

In light of the recent news about the huge losses of Orangutans in South America. It made me think back to this great Clint Eastwood film from the 70's? We loved it as kids and the follow up "Any Which Way You Can".

Apparently the main problem is humans hunting them. We have already destroyed so much of the natural habitat for our wildlife. It really pisses me off.

Check out the film (if you are under 25) you might like them ;)

"Right turn Clyde"

In light of the recent news about the huge losses of Orangutans in South America. It made me think back to this great Clint Eastwood film from the 70's? We loved it as kids and the follow up "Any Which Way You Can".

Apparently the main problem is humans hunting them. We have already destroyed so much of the natural habitat for our wildlife. It really pisses me off.

Class films.

Cunts.

"Right turn Clyde"

Orangutans have never lived in South America. They're native to Borneo and Sumatra.

The news about the drop in population is dreadful though!

Who are those spenks?

Those? Those are the Black Widows... the meanest, toughest bikers in those parts...

classic lines:

Cholla, Black Widow Leader: "Why me Lord? You made other men out of clay. Mine, you made out of shit."

State Trooper to Cholla: "Son, you are a walking violation of the laws of nature, but we don't enforce them laws."

Cholla: "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will chew on Philo Beddoe's ass for my last supper!"

He's done better films but there's worse ways to while away an hour and a half tbf, he had a good ethos about film making did Clint, make a film with great commercial appeal then use the profit to finance more arty, vanity projects.

"Right turn Clyde"

Why the fuck would you want to hunt one? Capture one as a pet aye I can understand but its not exactly a lion or effalump in the trophy stakes...And no i definately don`t condone that either before all them soap boxes start to get lined up

Back