Everton survival

Think they’ll be fine on the pitch (this season), they’ve been lucky the points deductions have come in the lowest standard at the bottom year I can remember, off the pitch less certain, seem to paying debts by loading more debts on

Still got forest Brentford and Sheff Utd at home to come and a game in hand currently away to an inconsistent Chelsea, probably be fine

Lose the forest game and it could easily spiral mind

Think they may just stay up, more due to others being shite than them being any great shakes.
It’s off the field that could screw them up longer term and may well be the the 2 or 3 decent players they do have have to be flogged off to meet ffp and the debts they have. And with no branthwaite and potentially no onana or Pickford next year things may not be rosey again, if they screw up any replacements they buy

Last edited:
I think they will just stay up but then they will have to sell players, could well get another points deduction next season and at least two of the teams that will be promoted are likely to be stronger than them. It wouldn’t be an enormous surprise to see them in administration.
So next season I cannot see them staying up.

They'll stay up because other teams are equally shite. They will also keep fighting the points deductions and probably end up with them being near enough expunged

Everton fans on the whole are a decent bunch minus the small hooligan element. I’ve said it lots of times before but the same sort of people who support SAFC in the north east support Everton on Merseyside and exact same vice versa with our rivals.

In example even without the shirt removed you could guess a mile off that Ferryhill Station knacker is a mag. Same as you can tell Anthony Gordon is a kopite

Sheffield United 1/200
Burnley 1/16
Luton 4/7
Forest 2/1
Everton 9/2
Palace 16/1
Brentford 20/1

It's probably not happening TBH.

Eh?

They have a relatively easy run in.

Forest, Brentford and Sheffield United at home for a start. Luton away.

They'll be absolutely fine.
If Chelsea beat em tomorrow and forest beat wolves who’ve nothing really to play for, it’ll make next weeks game with forest pretty nervy. End of season games down the bottom can go either way as there’s always surprises.
Odds are on them staying up but they still have to produce results and it’s not like Calvert lewin is prolific

What a f***ing bizarre thread

At home

Forest
Sheff Utd
Brentford

Away

Luton

Plus other games they could get points from aye they are doomed 🙄
They'll stay up because other teams are equally shite. They will also keep fighting the points deductions and probably end up with them being near enough expunged
Forget that they had 8pts wiped off like ????? Be safe now if they hadn’t

Last edited:
Perhaps having flirted with relegation so many years it's maybe their time
So many years like 2 seasons and it’s only the pints deduction that has them down there this season ? Some go on like they’ve been down there as long as SAFC were

Back