[Euro 2022 Final] England v Germany - BBC1 5pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mead to score anytime and England to win in 90 minutes @ 6/1
I’m on a 2-1 win. Also mead fgs and anytime, with popp anytime for them

I’ve got an ante post 4/1 ew already so that’s in

also took an england win in extra time, just in case

im not touching penalties
Useless fuckers still wanting Russo to start. It's like Ellen White does nothing
They can’t have been watching from pre tournament then in tournament. Russo and toone come on around 60 mins when the opposition are tiring

its been like that all the way

I’m on a 2-1 win. Also mead fgs and anytime, with popp anytime for them

I’ve got an ante post 4/1 ew already so that’s in

also took an england win in extra time, just in case

im not touching penalties

They can’t have been watching from pre tournament then in tournament. Russo and toone come on around 60 mins when the opposition are tiring

its been like that all the way

Its one of those weird ones where the player who has a bigger impact starts on the bench.

It'll be a tight game and as long as we're in it then it's good to know that we have Russo in the locker. If Russo starts and it's tight then it's a bit of a dead end in terms of making changes.

Russo is a far better player than White.

Its one of those weird ones where the player who has a bigger impact starts on the bench.

It'll be a tight game and as long as we're in it then it's good to know that we have Russo in the locker. If Russo starts and it's tight then it's a bit of a dead end in terms of making changes.

Russo is a far better player than White.
That’s it. That’s exactly how the manager sees it and it’s worked a treat every game

And here we have it. The first

She not there at all? I’m not watching currently but distraught if she’s not there
You’re not watching it so get off your f***ing high horse.

The interviews so far have been without sound for large parts. Fara Williams was talking for nearly 30 seconds before they realised and the presenter moved her mic across. It’s amateur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back