Ethan Robson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loan to Grimsby being mooted

Would of thought he could do better than that

Just seen othe thread, mods please merge

Last edited:
Embleton had a good spell there last season but it is disappointing that he'll not be given a chance here given how limited we are in CM.
We signed four centre midfielders last season and another this Summer. Seems a fair indication of how he is regarded, either that or they genuinely don't feel like they can rely on him because of his injury issues.

Shame he looked to have great potential but injuries have not been kind to him. I was hoping he might get a chance to in our team but maybe getting first team football will help him progress.

I think he’s got something about him but he can’t stay fit. He’s never going to get a chance here. We can’t wait for him to get fit and keep his place ready for him.

Makes sense ... because the preferred midfield players ahead of him have been outstanding :confused:
Mate, he'd have been in if he hadn't been injured. It happens every time with this lad - gets his chance and then gets a mysterious injury that keeps him out for weeks/months. His failure to carve out a career here is not because he doesn't get chances but because he is always injured.

Ultimately I'm unsure whether he's good enough or not, but he's probably the only midfielder we've got with any physical presence and would be worth game time IMO.

good move for him on loan, hopefully he can stay injury free and get games under his belt..

Photo by Ian Horrocks/Sunderland AFC via Getty Images 22-year old midfielder Ethan Robson has joined Grimsby Town on loan ahead of this evening’s transfer deadline window closing. Ethan Robson has joined League Two side Grimsby Town on loan. The midfielder, who was expected to be a part of Sunderland’s first team plans this season, has found...

More at Roker Report...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back