LA Confidential
The Player
JFK
The Shawshank Redemption
Léon
Silence of the Lambs
Enemy of the State
The Firm
I've always had a fondness for that film. And I've always felt smug as I got the 'one of us' quote. :lol:

I've always had a fondness for that film. And I've always felt smug as I got the 'one of us' quote. :lol:
is that the film about LA movie's & a murder? i seem to recall it being a twisting plot where he promises the film will have a happy ending or something?

is that the film about LA movie's & a murder? i seem to recall it being a twisting plot where he promises the film will have a happy ending or something?
Yes. A thin Vincent D'Onofrio is murdered. And Richard E Grant's character agrees to change his film ending so that Julia Roberts is rescued from execution by Bruce Willis :lol::lol:

If you're looking for realistic, I think a film about dinosaurs being brought back to life wasn't a good start :lol:

It really did. And created a genre all of its own really.
I don't think you could necessarily class anything before that a "Teen Slasher".

There's probably a lot that could fit that bill, but this was a new wave of such films. Like Psycho they killed off the headline star within the first 10 minutes.
I’d say Halloween was very much a teen slasher tbf.

It was a choice for me between Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction, and I went with the first as it was more ground breaking.

Starship Troopers though? I've seen it but can't remember a thing about it.

Logon or register to see this image

MEDIIIIIIIC!!!

Brilliant film

Shallow Grave
True Romance
Boyz n the Hood
Total Recall
Go (the most 90s film ever)
Donnie Brasco

Brilliant film that one of my favourites

A very good shout.
Stallone is surprisingly watchable.

The thing that always puzzles me about that film is De Niro's role, well more a phoned-in cameo really. It was a minor part for which De Niro was ridiculously over qualified.

It had all the hallmarks of a contractual obligation or a favour to a friend even.
To test himself against Michael Rapaport and Method Man, i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back