England women

They’ve lost 7 for 20, from 157/0 ffs
It's a collapse the England men would be proud of.

There's another example of the women's team being 2nd class citizens, apparently they've got to use a crappy Kookaburra ball rather than the Dukes, shame in these conditions. Shrubsole and Brunt are getting quite a bit of movement already, it could be so much better with a better ball.

I’m all for inclusivity but this is not good entertainment. If the women’s game competed for its own contracts and TV deal the game would go backwards…fortunately this is not the case.
I have absolutely no issue with women being put on a similar pedestal to men, and ultimately this Test is the pinnacle of their summer. But my God, it's a tough watch

I have absolutely no issue with women being put on a similar pedestal to men, and ultimately this Test is the pinnacle of their summer. But my God, it's a tough watch
Aye it’s a really poor watch like. Turned it on for half an hour yesterday and you’ve got opening bowlers carrying a bit of timber trundling in at 65mph whilst the batspersons make it look absolutely unplayable.

It genuinely looks like a club level second team game. Sadly you’re never going to be able to market anything when the standard is so poor.

Back