England v West Indies series confirmed

Bit odd that Curran hasn't had a bowl yet, wonder if he's carrying a knock
Won't be in the side anyway. Not the best wicket for him.

My XI prediction although hope Woody gets another go instead of Broad

Burns
Sibley
Crawley
Lawrence
Stokes
Pope
Buttler
Bess
Archer
Broad
Anderson

Like the look of Robinson. Very accurate and stump to stump.

Always takes a lot of wickets in the county game, average makes sense. Took 7fer against Aussie A too

Uncharacteristic from Foakes there very poor shot
Looks decent here Foakes and a better technique than Bairstow or Butter.
Shame he didn't go on there.

But thats a test match keeper. Buttler will offer him a chance in the summer.

Last edited:
Well I hope Jimmy, Broad and Woakes can all get a hair cut before the 8th.

Cannot be dealing with any of them wearing headbands in a test match.

Also wonder what the plan is today. Team Buttler has easier bowlers to face. Denly and Lawrence battling for the 4th position I'd rather them face some more hostile bowling

Also if Bracey isn't the frame I'd rather sibley be back out there. Mind be a big stake for him if he gets another half century.

Last edited:
Well I hope Jimmy, Broad and Woakes can all get a hair cut before the 8th.

Cannot be dealing with any of them wearing headbands in a test match.

Also wonder what the plan is today. Team Buttler has easier bowlers to face. Denly and Lawrence battling for the 4th position I'd rather them face some more hostile bowling

Also if Bracey isn't the frame I'd rather sibley be back out there. Mind be a big stake for him if he gets another half century.

They should have divided the bowlers up a bit differently Wood and Archer on different teams for example so they’re all facing proper pace

Bracey gone Denly next in
Denly gone for 1
He's a f***ing legend. He keeps making the strongest case for my favourite sportsman of all time.

Which to potentially replace my childhood heroes of Henrik Larsson, Super Kev and Sir Niall Quinn is some going.

Annoyed they've taken away the rewind option on the coverage today, wanted to check the wickets that had fallen.

Back