England V Sri Lanka 3rd ODI

Status
Not open for further replies.

cook and trott bat together we go along at 2.74rr. Why oh why do the slectors never fuckin learn. Until we sort this out I hope we lose every single ODI as this maybe the only way we will change our approach.

cook and trott bat together we go along at 2.74rr. Why oh why do the slectors never fuckin learn. Until we sort this out I hope we lose every single ODI as this maybe the only way we will change our approach.

Trott gone....painful.

true i dont like the balance of the team bresnan is to high up batting and we need at least another bowling option. And kieswetter will never make it in my opinion in the side

eddyfinn said:
when have Trott and cook ever tried to slogg. You don't have to slogg to score at a run a ball

The problem is that those two score at a rate that puts pressure on the others to play rash shots. You can't play them both in the same side. As I say though I think Bell does have the extra gears.

Can't afford to play Cook, Trott and Bell in the same team, maybe not even two of them. None of them seem capable of striking at better than a run a ball.

Game over. Looked out at first but I think it might have been missing leg.

Edit - that's why I'm not an umpire :lol:

Last edited:
I don't get the Cook beef. No, he's not smashing it about the ground, but he's scoring at a decent rate.

The problem is that those two score at a rate that puts pressure on the others to play rash shots. You can't play them both in the same side. As I say though I think Bell does have the extra gears.

showed again today he hasn't. He can plod along but when he needs to go big he either picks out fielders or gets out. Same old crap, please will someone get rid of these players

if either or both of KP or morgan dont come off we lose, so basically its them two against sri lanka

correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back