England v Scotland June 18th 2021

rubbish mate, somebody has already asked if Scotland even have a team, hopefully the gobshytes and their arrogance undo themselves.

These games are always nervy as fuck but all of the pressure is on England!
Don't get me wrong I do think we'll top the group and beat Scotland but it will be a much tougher game than most have said!

I'm hoping @Guinness Guzzler gets the confirmation email from UEFA and we can go!

These games are always nervy as fuck but all of the pressure is on England!
Don't get me wrong I do think we'll top the group and beat Scotland but it will be a much tougher game than most have said!

I'm hoping @Guinness Guzzler gets the confirmation email from UEFA and we can go!
Still refreshing the ticket portal every few minutes! Currently still looks like the Czech Republic game is the only one I've lost, but this is uefa, they couldn't do something simple like have a ballot and email everyone a confirmation one way or the other.

Every time we play the Scots, people go overboard about how good we are and how bad they are.

Without going full Rafa the Gaffa, these are the facts:

England W48
Scotland W41
Draws 24

Goals
England 195
Scotland 171

Every time we play the Scots, people go overboard about how good we are and how bad they are.

Without going full Rafa the Gaffa, these are the facts:

England W48
Scotland W41
Draws 24

Goals
England 195
Scotland 171

The Scots had a decent squad in the early days... title winning Sunderland teams can attest to that

The most recent meetings, England have won fairly comfortably and that was with probably the worst group of players since 2000.

It’s not as if we are travelling far 😉

Well to be fair, on the rare occasions you've qualified for a tournament you've been home before the postcards. Also don't think there'll only be your ticket holders travelling to that there London. For most of your lot it's a few days on the piss anyhow.. Hope you enjoy all the games, get bladdered on the drink and stay safe

Still refreshing the ticket portal every few minutes! Currently still looks like the Czech Republic game is the only one I've lost, but this is uefa, they couldn't do something simple like have a ballot and email everyone a confirmation one way or the other.

I got the notification I lost the Scotland game on Monday lost Croatia too only one showing I have is the Czech Republic game

I got the notification I lost the Scotland game on Monday lost Croatia too only one showing I have is the Czech Republic game
Its mental. I logged on a couple of days ago, Czech Republic said purchase to be refunded, Croatia and Scotland didn't, so I'm thinking happy days. Then yesterday the Czech one is updated and the refund notice is removed, but that's happened to loads of people so I doubt we've all suddenly got tickets. So I don't trust the whole thing now, fully expecting to find I haven't actually got Scotland or Croatia. But if they've done the ballot, which they must have, why the fuck are some people finding out days ago and others, like me, still haven't heard either way? Just f***ing email everyone, tell them if they're going and let the lucky ones get planning it. They've held onto people's money for two years and don't even have the decency to clearly communicate what's happening

Its mental. I logged on a couple of days ago, Czech Republic said purchase to be refunded, Croatia and Scotland didn't, so I'm thinking happy days. Then yesterday the Czech one is updated and the refund notice is removed, but that's happened to loads of people so I doubt we've all suddenly got tickets. So I don't trust the whole thing now, fully expecting to find I haven't actually got Scotland or Croatia. But if they've done the ballot, which they must have, why the fuck are some people finding out days ago and others, like me, still haven't heard either way? Just f***ing email everyone, tell them if they're going and let the lucky ones get planning it. They've held onto people's money for two years and don't even have the decency to clearly communicate what's happening

I might have to check mine if they are removing refund notices,

I hope they have prioritised people with tickets from the uk in these ballots instead of all and sundry from across Europe!

Back