England v Ireland 3rd ODI 2pm start 4/8/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, are none of the test players eligible for the ODIs vs Pakistan? (and equally, if their test players are in the same bubble, are the Pakistan test side also in the same situation?)
I think that is the case. As for the Pakistan side, I’m not sure. could cause england a real problem ongoing.
Think we’d have to fuck up massively not to qualify mind. Think the top 8 plus India go through then there’s play offs For those that miss out that way
Top 7 with India definitely in. I think after that there is a play off for two more, so england at worst will get a lifeline

Well done the micks ,shocking bowling and fielding from England
This could well be the end of the line for Ali and the last chance for Vince who didn’t bat well and thought the ball was a bar of butter

Looked rudderless until the last ten overs or so when it was far too late. Run in, bowl and hope for a mistake seemed to be the plan
Morgan is a fantastic leader and I have pretty much no doubt we win that if he’s on the field. Not Ali’s fault but he has never struck me as the captain type, even when performing at his best... even less so when he’s shot to bits.

So for the next World Cup qualifying I think England get 20 points and Ireland 10

everybody plays everyone over three odi series. 10 points a win

top seven plus India as hosts qualify.

we are top of the league so far

There's 4 teams we don't play.

From the series I think willey has done well in two games and his batting was decent tonight.

morgan played well, as did bairstow once. I though rash was excellent first two games. Billings did well in one.

im struggling for positives after this though. Anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back