stephen cartwright

toss upcoming

England win the toss and will bowl

one change curran out, stokes in

kohli wanted to bat first anyway

3 changes bumrah in for yadav, dhawan for Vijay and the wk kartik out for pant

looks breezy

Last edited by a moderator:

Mental and arrogant decision to bowl first. For me you bat first unless there are blatantly obvious cricketing reasons and I just don't see them. I have also stated this in the hope we get three quick wickets and I look stupid.

Because they Indians have been under-pressure in their batting for this series and getting them in earlier might have helped, Stokes bowling ok after a rocky start.

That's not enough to bowl first like IMO. Pitch looks dry for TB which wont help them batting last. It was a mental decision IMO.

That's not enough to bowl first like IMO. Pitch looks dry for TB which wont help them batting last. It was a mental decision IMO.
I am not disagreeing with you mate, but it is easy in hindsight to say that. Personally would have batted too as I am a believer in runs on the board ;)

Its pathetic this obsession english pundits and fans have with players doing poorly in England. Its as if youre shit if you dont score in england. England get skittled for fuck all in foreign conditions all the time and no mention of it :lol:

Its pathetic this obsession english pundits and fans have with players doing poorly in England. Its as if youre shit if you dont score in england. England get skittled for fuck all in foreign conditions all the time and no mention of it :lol:

There's been plenty of talk about England's away form

Back