England v India IT20 series starts 7/7/22

Ghfd

Winger
Logon or register to see this image

India’s squad for 1st T20I: Rohit Sharma (Captain), Ishan Kishan, Ruturaj Gaekwad, Sanju Samson, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Rahul Tripathi, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Hardik Pandya, Venkatesh Iyer, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Ravi Bishnoi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Harshal Patel, Avesh Khan, Arshdeep Singh, Umran Malik

India’s squad for 2nd and 3rd T20I: Rohit Sharma (Captain), Ishan Kishan, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Shreyas Iyer, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Rishabh Pant (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Ravi Bishnoi, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Avesh Khan, Harshal Patel, Umran Malik

India’s squad for 3 ODIs: Rohit Sharma (Captain), Shikhar Dhawan, Ishan Kishan, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, J Bumrah, Prasidh Krishna, Mohd Shami, Mohd Siraj, Arshdeep Singh

https://postimg.cc/McLjQF9V

Last edited:

Lads, I will be missing for a while from tonight. I’m getting gyp elsewhere across the board, so they will get their wish and I will depart to let them get on with it

I will be watching all the games though and would like to thank you all for the fun I’ve had whilst posting on here.

Goodbye for now Stephen

Lads, I will be missing for a while from tonight. I’m getting gyp elsewhere across the board, so they will get their wish and I will depart to let them get on with it

I will be watching all the games though and would like to thank you all for the fun I’ve had whilst posting on here.

Goodbye for now Stephen
Sorry to read your post. I have noticed that bullying of some posters seems to be on the increase unfortunately.
Hope to see you back soon.

Goodbye for now Stephen
Hope to see you back for the South Africa series with a new menu list and pictures of your manicured back garden.😉👍🥪

No offence like but you bring a lot of this on yourself. You can just avoid the threads a very specific one or two people post. Judging by the massive thread over in parsnip at the minute you’re the one keeping it going and probably have about half the posts in the thread getting yourself wound up about nothing.

No offence like but you bring a lot of this on yourself. You can just avoid the threads a very specific one or two people post. Judging by the massive thread over in parsnip at the minute you’re the one keeping it going and probably have about half the posts in the thread getting yourself wound up about nothing.
Of course don’t worry yourself

Goodbye for now Stephen
Get them on ignore man, don’t let the bullies win

Goodbye for now Stephen
Just like to reiterate what Dexter says. There's an ignore button to use to avoid such airheads.

Last edited:

Back