England V England Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.

England Lions batted first and were all out for 96 off 28.3 overs. England then scored 231-3 off 45.5 overs and won by 7 wickets. WTF?

England Lions batted first and were all out for 96 off 28.3 overs. England then scored 231-3 off 45.5 overs and won by 7 wickets. WTF?

Well as it was a friendly they decided to give England a revised score of 230 to try and chase down to give their batsmen time in the middle!

Well as it was a friendly they decided to give England a revised score of 230 to try and chase down to give their batsmen time in the middle!

230 is hardly challenging in 50 overs is it...... FFS, no wonder we're shite at One Day cricket :roll:. Should've been atleast 300.

not sure what is to be gleaned from this game.
I do always feel as though more often than not we do pick the strongest 11 players for the full England side.

i had assumed it was a three day match when i saw them romping past the lions score :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back