England v Australia at Durham

Status
Not open for further replies.

SydneyFan

Striker
Control your laughing but I presume tickets for the test are nigh on impossible to get. I wasn't sure what dates I was coming home this year but having now booked I note that Durham has an Ashes test during this time and it seems a shame not to make an effort. :lol: (Even I'm laughing at my chances )

Control your laughing but I presume tickets for the test are nigh on impossible to get. I wasn't sure what dates I was coming home this year but having now booked I note that Durham has an Ashes test during this time and it seems a shame not to make an effort. :lol: (Even I'm laughing at my chances )

Dinar but got mine if that helps

Chester le Street Cricket Club being just a few hundred yards away from the Durham ground and to celebrate its 125th anniversary are having a series of Ashes events which will include Australian and England players I'm told. Details are on their website.

Will go to Day 1 if I can get a ticket for a decent price.

Not bothered if I cant as £80 is a ridiculous price.

I have a ticket for OT day 4 & Lords day 3 for £50 each.

£80 is shocking mind. My membership at Durham only works out at £40 a year :lol:

Just got 2 tickets to see Somerset v Australia and 2 nights in a hotel for £100.

That will have to do for me, the rest I will catch on Sky.

Last edited:
Is day 5 sold out as well?
No. bought ours via their website a couple of weeks ago. We now have tickets for days 1 and 5. I'll get the others nearer the time hopefully when people find out they cant go and they are being sold for less than face value.

Theres been tickets available for Day 1 throughout the timeframe of this thread. I just bought 4 adult and a junior in the last hour or so through Durham cricket club.

Theres been tickets available for Day 1 throughout the timeframe of this thread. I just bought 4 adult and a junior in the last hour or so through Durham cricket club.

Soem tickets were released yesterday. I've long said it's very expensive/rip off but ended up buying 2 tickets for Day 1 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back