England travel club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raich Carter

Striker
Before i spend 75 quid does anyone know the odds of me getting 2 tickets for the wembley games? Failing that any travel members not going?

Before i spend 75 quid does anyone know the odds of me getting 2 tickets for the wembley games? Failing that any travel members not going?

Don't think you'd get them now mate. The official allocation is only 12000 tickets and you have to have attended a match since September 2016 just to be entered into the ballot. UEFA Euro 2020 allocations

I've managed to get tickets for the group games but I'm just in the normal allocation rather than the England end, the official England end tickets will be massively oversubscribed. It's the one trouble with being decent now, loads want to apply!

I posted a thread on this and it was before the allocation was announced and was told it was unlikely. Then the allocation was announced and tickets were less than expected, so near impossible

I was also wondering about this...
Says you are guaranteed being entered into the ballot if in the Travel Club and have recent ticket history.
But I can't see where it says you won't be entered into the ballot if you don't have the history.
Is there really >12k Travel Club members!??

I was also wondering about this...
Says you are guaranteed being entered into the ballot if in the Travel Club and have recent ticket history.
But I can't see where it says you won't be entered into the ballot if you don't have the history.
Is there really >12k Travel Club members!??
15k.

Euro 16.
I went to every England home game and 1 away game in the previous 2 years.
I applied for 3 games, got tickets for 1 of those.
You basically have no chance unless you have a vast amount of points in the last 2 years.

Mmmm... that seals it if true.
Where did you get this from?

There was about 10,000 in December 2018 according to England travel club members fearful of missing out on tickets for Nations League semi against Holland

They've done a push since then so quite likely another few thousand will have joined just in the hopes of euro 2020 tickets. I'm not a member any more (can't afford aways until the littleun gets older!) but i think it used to say in the members area how many there are, so he's probably got it from there.

Also worth noting for @Raich Carter that it's one ticket per member, so even if he can join now and still get in the ballot, which isn't certain, he'd need two memberships if he wants 2 tickets. It's quite an expense for probably no reward tbf.

15,500 ESTC Members as of today.
If you log in to your FA England Supporters Club Account, you can see how many Caps you have, and the “Cap Table” showing how many people have which number of Caps.
I guess all Matches will go to a Ballot.
Ah, this helps. Thanks.
I just checked there and counted the total Travel Members also with caps... it's 12678.
So seems highly unlikely that Travel Club membership with 0 caps will get you tickets.

Ah, this helps. Thanks.
I just checked there and counted the total Travel Members also with caps... it's 12678.
So seems highly unlikely that Travel Club membership with 0 caps will get you tickets.

The FA have also stated that anyone who has not obtained a “Cap” from the Euro 2020 Qualifying Campaign will not be entered into the Ballot for Tickets for the Finals.

The FA have also stated that anyone who has not obtained a “Cap” from the Euro 2020 Qualifying Campaign will not be entered into the Ballot for Tickets for the Finals.

Must admit, whilst I'm not sure what they can do about it, the cap thing has always irritated me. If you live in London it's a piece of piss to get quite a few caps, if you live up here any match is quite an expense to get to and now they're often on Thursdays and the likes many need at least one day off work, and often accommodation. I absolutely tip my hat to anyone from up here who manages to be anywhere near being a top capper! It's one of the reasons (along with the bairn being born and finances/ time being tighter) why I stopped being a member; home games are a huge expense and the atmosphere was generally poor, but if you couldn't get to most of them you were generally fucked for the away tickets, couldn't even just buy a ticket and not go since they started only giving caps if the ticket was scanned.

Cheers for the help everyone, i have tickets for the RO16 at wembley which wont be England but still canny, gonna just check the resale portal for England matches and pray!

If this is the case why are they plugging the membership!

Because quite a lot of supporters only go to Home matches and are Members of the Free Supporters Club, but Tickets for England’s games at Wembley In the 2020 Finals are classified as Tournament Tickets and therefore will only be on sale to Travel Club Members (ESTC).

Because quite a lot of supporters only go to Home matches and are Members of the Free Supporters Club, but Tickets for England’s games at Wembley In the 2020 Finals are classified as Tournament Tickets and therefore will only be on sale to Travel Club Members (ESTC).
The email I got was to get a membership to apply for the tournament which it now seems like you can’t do without caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back