England Test vs Zimbabwe 2025

Will be if it’s May then the commentators can resume their pisstake on the northern weather instead of highlighting the fact the ecb give us tests when it’s generally still cold up here.

Not Zimbabwe granted but I reckon a day at the test, even at say £80 a pop is miles better value than say a premiership football match. I look forward to going every year.

I couldn't get a ticket for the Oval this year but it is normally one of my highlights of the year. What with ticket + food/beer + travel and maybe a hotel, it's an expensive day out but it is a once a year treat. No real difference to those who go to the more expensive gigs/festivals. A Premier League match has to be one of the lowest value for money tickets in sport.

England is one of the few countries where Test matches still sell out so reducing the ticket prices wouldn't allow more to attend, it would just make them harder to get.

Would love it to be up here although suspect the crowd would be so poor that it wouldn't be worth it.

Mind, I paid £90 for a Lords ticket to see Ireland and was still surprised how full it was.

i agree, i love watching cricket live, but i do love the analysis and the commentary,

anyone used those ear pieces before? seem them loads at the tests and ODI's are they a radio broadcast of the Sky comms, is it relatively in sync
I have used one and they are very good, I think you could chose TMS or sky. I went to a 20/20 match at Taunton and it could have been a mime act, just saw batsmen swinging and heard a clunk, dont think I saw the ball once :) Could have been the cider

Durham can't afford to host test cricket at present unless they van make decent money from it.

Zimbabwe in May won't do that.

Back