England team v Kosovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things picked up a bit as England started to find their range (Hudson-Odoi excluded). Pretty sleepy stuff, overall.

Things picked up a bit as England started to find their range (Hudson-Odoi excluded). Pretty sleepy stuff, overall.

Still won that first half, however they need to wake up going into the second half. i am sure southgate will be now doubt telling them that now.

Is there any special reason why Southgate resists the overwhelming clamour to play Maddison and punish us with Paddyfield Rice?

I am beginning to think that Hudson Oloi's only virtue is that he is young. Please prove me wrong lad.

Still won that first half, however they need to wake up going into the second half. i am sure southgate will be now doubt telling them that now.

I know it's hard when it's not a settled side, but a lot of these lads should be desperate to impress and it's just been pedestrian throughout
Is there any special reason why Southgate resists the overwhelming clamour to play Maddison and punish us with Paddyfield Rice?

I am beginning to think that Hudson Oloi's only virtue is that he is young. Please prove me wrong lad.

They said Maddison had a bit of a knock, he was expected to start tonight apparently, think they said he might get 20 minutes

Last edited:

It’s a joke he hasn’t started either of these games.

Maddison was feeling a little saw after training so they decided to put him on later.

I know it's hard when it's not a settled side, but a lot of these lads should be desperate to impress and it's just been pedestrian throughout

I agree, but the postive side of it is, we are 1-0 up at the moment, Winks who plenty were questioning why he got picked has got his first goal for england, and hopefully a chance to improve second half, however i did not expect this to be a 10 nil game.

Maddison was feeling a little saw after training so they decided to put him on later.
[/QUOTE]

Got serrated, did he?

Got serrated, did he?
[/QUOTE]

Nah, just nipped himself a bit, went and saw the nurse afterwards, got a note :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back