Alastair Cook (Essex)
Steven Finn (Middlesex)
Eoin Morgan (Middlesex)
Kevin Pietersen (Surrey)
Matt Prior (Sussex)
Graeme Swann (Nottinghamshire)
Chris Tremlett (Surrey)
Jonathan Trott (Warwickshire)

First time in 7ish years that there's no Durham player(s).

Andrew Strauss (Middlesex, captain)
James Anderson (Lancashire)
Ian Bell (Warwickshire)
Stuart Broad (Nottinghamshire)
Alastair Cook (Essex)
Steven Finn (Middlesex)
Eoin Morgan (Middlesex)
Kevin Pietersen (Surrey)
Matt Prior (Sussex)
Graeme Swann (Nottinghamshire)
Chris Tremlett (Surrey)
Jonathan Trott (Warwickshire)

First time in 7ish years that there's no Durham player(s).

Happy to see Morgan in there, seems to cope with the pressures of international cricket better than Bopara who looks he might end up a Ramprakash or Hick, I hope not though.

Straight fight between Tremlett and Finn then? Think I'd go with Tremlett as the man in possession. Thought they might have picked Rashid as the wicket is expected to turn a bit.

Was right to give Morgan the nod altho I think Bopara may come in when we play in the sub-continent.

Hope Pietersen puts in a good knock cos he has been off the mark for a while (barring the big Ashes knock). Read an interesting article saying he suffered by moving up from 5.

I fully expect Finn to miss out from the 11.

I think that's the right decision. Doesn't look like it is going to happen for Bopara.

Finn will surely miss out, and Trott and Pieterson will fill in with the overs Collingwood used to offer.

Should be able to win the series, but looking forward to watching it. I think Morgan could score heavily.

I would have gone with Taylor personally, looks a class act. I'm really not sure Morgan has got the game for test match cricket against good acts (few and far between apart from SA but you get the point)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back