England- New Zealand at the Riverside

tried twice on the ticketmaster site to buy them cos it was saying £55 tickets were available but it wouldn't let me purchase for some reason and I never ended up getting any….sod paying 150 sovs for it so gonna have a toddle up on the day to try outside the ground ….if not its off to the boozer to watch it

tried twice on the ticketmaster site to buy them cos it was saying £55 tickets were available but it wouldn't let me purchase for some reason and I never ended up getting any….sod paying 150 sovs for it so gonna have a toddle up on the day to try outside the ground ….if not its off to the boozer to watch it
Will be doing the same for England Sri Lanka at Headingley. Never bought from a tout before mind so feel a bit apprehensive about it but the day off was booked months ago so if that's the only way I'll have to try.

100 quid is the limit but expect the chancers will be valuing way over that. Is there a knack to it. Is it better to go late as possible as they might be wanting to get rid?

Last edited:
Will be doing the same for England Sri Lanka at Headingley. Never bought from a tout before mind so feel a bit apprehensive about it but the day off was booked months ago so if that's the only way I'll have to try.

100 quid is the limit but expect the chancers will be valuing way over that. Is there a knack to it. Is it better to go late as possible as they might be wanting to get rid?
Got £55 tickets but had to buy them June last year

Entered both ballots but got fuck all for England games (did get India Pakistan though. Work that one out). Then when they went back on sale, while there were some left for a lot of games, England SO was still sold out

Many years ago bought a couple of tickets for an England test match from a bloke outside Old Trafford who said he only wanted face value. Didn’t seem like a tout and appeared genuine but when we got to the turnstile it turned out their were two parts to the ticket and we only had one bit.

The turnstile guy refused us entry but after giving him a sob story about travelling from the north east for the days play he let us in. My brother lived in Manchester at the time and we were visiting but we didn’t tell him that bit.

Moral of the story, be careful buying tickets outside the ground ;)

Back