England Men's U19 Squad Named For Youth ODI Series In India

Watching the England v Scotland match just now, if these are the future of English bowling, James Anderson will be playing into his 60s.

Watching the England v Scotland match just now, if these are the future of English bowling, James Anderson will be playing into his 60s.
England hasn't been known to pick that many sub 23 players bowlers.

So there still no doubt 5-10 years off being ready.

Although if Rehans little brother at only 15 keeps doing as well as he's been doing might best his brother to youngest player.

Last edited:
England battered Scotland today. Rehan's younger brother took 3 wickets and Durham's Ben McKinney smacked 80odd. Has he grown even bigger? Was towering above everyone today.
England hasn't been known to pick that many sub 23 players bowlers.

So there still no doubt 5-10 years off being ready.

Although if Rehans little brother at only 15 keeps doing as well as he's been doing might best his brother to youngest player.
Looks a prospect that's for sure. I'm sure the father has said he's the better player out of the 2

Last edited:
They will have known each other especially Killeen and Benkenstein since they where toddlers playing over by the old scoreboard where the trapdoor stand is.
I used to knock about with Luc when he was a kid at Durham as my dad knew Dale well. I also know Mitchell and have done for years but cant really remember him knocking around with me and Luc back then. I'm 3 years older than both of them.

Back