England home 2021 fixtures

Already got Pakistan T20 at Headingley and Old Trafford (I’ve reqested a refund for old Trafford though as can’t do it Tuesday 6:30)

Also got a ticket for Day 1 of the 5th test at the Oval but unsure what to do about that one

Looks as if they’ve shoved as much as possible of the god stuff to the back end of the summer when they’re confident of getting a crowd in.

Only having three T20s with the World Cup months off seems weird mind (although I see there’s an option for more if the world test final falls through).

Already got Pakistan T20 at Headingley and Old Trafford (I’ve reqested a refund for old Trafford though as can’t do it Tuesday 6:30)

Also got a ticket for Day 1 of the 5th test at the Oval but unsure what to do about that one

This was the first year I haven't done an Oval test in about 8 years and usually go on the Sunday. Surely the world will be back to normal by next September?

Why are you unsure @forzamilansafc ?

It’s a Thursday and don’t really want to use a holiday for it. Tempted to get a refund then try get tickets for days 3 and 4 (Saturday/Sunday) and have the Saturday night down there
This was the first year I haven't done an Oval test in about 8 years and usually go on the Sunday. Surely the world will be back to normal by next September?

I’m hoping so.

I had tickets for the West Indies test and the Ireland ODI but got a refund for that one earlier in the year but kept my West Indies ticket to be transferred

It’s a Thursday and don’t really want to use a holiday for it. Tempted to get a refund then try get tickets for days 3 and 4 (Saturday/Sunday) and have the Saturday night down there

That's my usual plan for an Oval test - down to London on the Saturday afternoon, meet up with friends for some beers and a night out, stop over and then all day at the Test with the last train home. Feel dead at work on the Monday morning. Last year at the Ashes was epic and the previous year was Cook's final test.

Well just put a ballot in four the T20 st Headingley and all days of the Test.
Fuck it worst that can happen is another refund. Not risking any other grounds mind probably won’t be criss crossing the country watching cricket until 2022 but I’d be over the moon just to get to Headingley again.

Haway the boffins

Did anyone receive a confirmation email for their ballot entry for any games at Trent Bridge? I have emails from the rest but none for Notts

Disappointed there's no test at Edgbaston like. Was gonna spend a couple of days on the Hollies with an overnight stay in Brum.
Yeah agree mate
Always a good day to be had at Edgebaston.
Was lucky enough to get Eng v India tickets for the WC which was on a Sunday.
Had a cracking night in Brum on a barmy Summer Saturday night.
“Hello, that’s a nice little nothing you are almost wearing”

Should be getting tickets for the ODI v Sri Lanka here in Bristol next year. Agree about Edgbsdton, watched an ODI v NZ there back in 2015, best atmosphere of all the grounds in England.

We’ve got tickets for the India test at Headingley. The ODI at the Riverside is on a school day so no chance of us getting down there. The little ‘un loves Kholi though so I’m sure he’ll be overjoyed (COVID permitting).

Got tickets for the Oval Test v India. Normally takes 2 hours in a queue but I was in and out in 5 minutes. Loads of tickets available but it looks like a lot are being held back for public sale.

Back