England has breached 'reasonable worst-case scenario' says SAGE

BJ / CMO have recently stated track n isolate Works best when cases are lower than currently in North West etc, then claims national lockdown is unwarranted. But surely lockdown in south west / lower prevalence areas will mean track n trace is effective there.... to think the tories suggested starmer was ‘incoherent’

Can someone get a credible news link please.

In England, modelling suggests there is an average of 43,000 to 74,000 new infections per day - significantly above the reasonable worst-case scenario of between 12,000-13,000 throughout October.

Can someone get a credible news link please.

In England, modelling suggests there is an average of 43,000 to 74,000 new infections per day - significantly above the reasonable worst-case scenario of between 12,000-13,000 throughout October.

We must be at a canny percentage who have had it at that rate?

Does it matter how many cases there are? Surely the important factor is the death rate and the ability of the NHS to deal with the numbers of cases needing inpatient care. So long as those figures are kept in hand then the numbers who have the disease is irrelevant.

It amazes me how many people are willing to give Boris the Benicia of the doubt. I think it stems from the fact a large proportion of our country does not look at other international countries for comparison. If they did they’d see how badly we’ve fucked up.

It amazes me how many people are willing to give Boris the Benicia of the doubt. I think it stems from the fact a large proportion of our country does not look at other international countries for comparison. If they did they’d see how badly we’ve fucked up.
France , Spain, Italy, Holland, Belgium?
Haven't we all done more or less the same thing.
How do we compare with some of our closest European neighbours?

Back