England Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you advocating the ban of national anthems? God Save The Queen isn't about Rooney or Hodgson, is it?

What about Rule Britannia? No-ones ever complained about that and that's sung at every England game??

Why the fuck should you ban national or sporting anthems? Stop being a snivelling fanny.

Why the fuck should you ban national or sporting anthems? Stop being a snivelling fanny.

okay then. Rule Britannia? What's the reason behind accepting that chant? Never heard you, or anyone else, take issue with that.

Your dislike of 'political' chants is selective and that selectiveness is in defence of anti-terrorist chants which is odd.

It's always been this way. Celtic reference the IRA all the time but mention them in a derogatory manner and all hell breaks loose.

Pandering to Terrorists.

Only the English media were bothered about the I.R.A chants..

Nobody mentioned the 'Jimmy Savile' Chants as nobody was bothered.

okay then. Rule Britannia? What's the reason behind accepting that chant? Never heard you, or anyone else, take issue with that.

Your dislike of 'political' chants is selective and that selectiveness is in defence of anti-terrorist chants which is odd.

It's always been this way. Celtic reference the IRA all the time but mention them in a derogatory manner and all hell breaks loose.

Pandering to Terrorists.

You said your were all for anti Ira chants, that sums you and your ilk up, tens of thousands across the Uk manage to go to a football
Match each week without having to sing about politics/bigotry/terrorism yet you seem to think its great.

Thick as fuckin mince.

You said your were all for anti Ira chants, that sums you and your ilk up, tens of thousands across the Uk manage to go to a football
Match each week without having to sing about politics/bigotry/terrorism yet you seem to think its great.

Thick as fuckin mince.

Answer my question that you're clearly avoiding. :lol:

Have you got an issue with Rule Britannia?

well I'm clearly too stupid to see your answer to my rule britannia question so can you please repeat it?

Many thanks.

Is it a national or sporting anthem? What's its relevance to sporting events? Who does it offend. I can't answer something which has no relevance at all. Save it for the proms and keep football dittys for football.

I'm as left wing as they come and I'm all for anti-ira chants. They were terrorists mate. It's hardly a surprise that 5,000 English people gathered together in one place like to make their hatred known.

What's the issue? Would you have an issue with an anti-taliban chant?

:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back