+++ England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Brazil 🇧🇷 kick off 1900 Channel 4 +++

Gordon won't go anywhere surely grealish rashford foden can all play left

That’s Gordon in the squad now for pretty much the rest of his career.
Player of the tournament at last summers U21’s
Having a red hot season domestically.
A great debut at the highest level.

It’s all been mapped out for him.
4 wins in 25 against top 10 opposition

Saka isn’t world class

Bellingham is world class, no one in the squad is a patch on him and it’s no disrespect to them.

Saka is a world class player. Mental to suggest otherwise.

Last edited:
Well a real meltdown here and in the media.
I don’t think Southgate is the man but anyone judging England on that half paced shit are off their rocker.
It’ll bear no resemblance to the first game of the Euros in tempo or attitude.
At this stage of the season most of those players were simply trying to avoid injury these games will have been a right pain in the arse to their clubs.
Having said that I don’t think they’ll win the Euros anyway, he simply isn’t the man.

Well a real meltdown here and in the media.
I don’t think Southgate is the man but anyone judging England on that half paced shit are off their rocker.
It’ll bear no resemblance to the first game of the Euros in tempo or attitude.
At this stage of the season most of those players were simply trying to avoid injury these games will have been a right pain in the arse to their clubs.
Having said that I don’t think they’ll win the Euros anyway, he simply isn’t the man.
Exactly, I was listening to Gary Neville the other day saying just as much. It's the business end of the Premier League season and up pops a couple of International friendlies, it's an inconvenience to all really. I'm not even sure Kyle Walker was injured, probably instructed by Pep to take his cap then go off injured.

That’s Gordon in the squad now for pretty much the rest of his career.
Player of the tournament at last summers U21’s
Having a red hot season domestically.
A great debut at the highest level.

It’s all been mapped out for him.

Saka is a world class player. Mental to suggest otherwise.
Depends how many wide players he can fit in

Went to the game and it looked very disjointed 1st half...
Bellingham was probably everywhere but no10 and I say that as I'm more than sure he does not play that way for "Real"

2nd half he played more of that role till he got cramp in his calfs..

Gallagher got slated but he made 2 or 3 decent bursts down the right wing which ended in fouls (which I thought the game was littered with)

I don't agree with Foden right side and was moved inside 2nd half..

Finally Rashford came on and looked like he wanted to be anywhere but Wembley

Game was littered with fouls and in the prem ya would be down to 9 aside

Last edited:
Domestic football closed down for this shite man. Tonight’s sparkling offerings: Ecuador v Italy and Guatemala v Venezuela.
Give me strength.

Are South American teams not allowed friendlies to prepare for their own tournament too? Copa America starts and ends same time as Euro's, football fans should be buzzing with tremendous amount of football over the season break

Gordon, on his debut, was our best player along with Bellingham.
He’s got a very bright international future ahead of him. There’s no doubt about that.
Gordon was woeful. Should be nowhere near the England squad.
He’s was one of the better players. If he played for anyone other than them up the road you would agree. Not a starter but worth a squad place for me.
na he was awful. you must have been watching a different game to me. gravy.

Konsa was the only encouraging aspect of that game.
Gordon played well, Bowen looked good coming on, Mainoo looked competent in his 15 minute cameo.

Konsa did well being asked to play out of position as well.

There were some positives tbf but overall a pretty drab performance.

Back