Ena Sharples

Funny cos me names Phil :rolleyes::lol: No what i mean is i hope the lads just being kept busy looking after them and not been hounded off the board the same as others seem to have been
I don't like the gang mentality but I haven't seen any of it for yonks. Some posters are a bit precious though and like to flounce off or get others to show them sympathy if they don't always get the likes and worship that they think that they deserve.

Ooh look at me I have my own thread. Many thanks for all the kind words and I can truley say that those that posted and wished me well, that I have met, are the same and are proper nice people, even thVOR bloke who offered me some of his voddy n coke on the way to Wemberley v City.
Thanks for al the concerns, lots of things contributed to not posting as much as I used to. Main one was depression related and I just didn't see any point in posting and couldn't be bothered with the day to day trivialities. Then mountain biking took over and I used that as an extra to assist with the depression. But I am on a slow slope up and enjoying having a good peddle. I did have a shit time of it but that was over 5 years ago now, my dad died of lung cancer almost at the same time the missus was diagnosed with breast cancer ( On roughly 6 - 12 month checks now so looking good) and then SAFC just died league after league, that was the final straw :D :D
I quit my job which was the main source of a few years back now and havent really worked a proper job since. And just potter about the house or go for long peddles
I do lurk now and again, mainly to laugh at the stupid posts

And for the record I DO NOT TAKE IT UP THE POOP CHUTE, any more talk like that and Albert with be having you !

Ooh look at me I have my own thread. Many thanks for all the kind words and I can truley say that those that posted and wished me well, that I have met, are the same and are proper nice people, even thVOR bloke who offered me some of his voddy n coke on the way to Wemberley v City.
Thanks for al the concerns, lots of things contributed to not posting as much as I used to. Main one was depression related and I just didn't see any point in posting and couldn't be bothered with the day to day trivialities. Then mountain biking took over and I used that as an extra to assist with the depression. But I am on a slow slope up and enjoying having a good peddle. I did have a shit time of it but that was over 5 years ago now, my dad died of lung cancer almost at the same time the missus was diagnosed with breast cancer ( On roughly 6 - 12 month checks now so looking good) and then SAFC just died league after league, that was the final straw :D :D
I quit my job which was the main source of a few years back now and havent really worked a proper job since. And just potter about the house or go for long peddles

And for the record I DO NOT TAKE IT UP THE POOP CHUTE, any more talk like that and Albert with be having you !
Welcome back mate. Still doing TKD?

Hope youre still fishing. Ive only fished twice since you came to Smiddyshaw as my guest.

Ive kept my membership going so have 2 guest free tickets for this season for Smiddy and Waskerley.

If you feel you might benefit fron a day out PM me. youre good company.

Welcome back mate. Still doing TKD?
No packed in, another victim of Depression and part work at the time. I was getting in from work at around 5 and falling asleep , and having to get junior black belts to take the class and it sort of came as an excuse not to go, so sacked it off and gave the club to another association.
Hope youre still fishing. Ive only fished twice since you came to Smiddyshaw as my guest.

Ive kept my membership going so have 2 guest free tickets for this season for Smiddy and Waskerley.

If you feel you might benefit fron a day out PM me. youre good company.
Sweet I will message you when the water warms up, I enjoy my time on Smiddyshaw , great fishery and like wise, yourself is good company. Probably be around whit week, when the Hawthorns are out and provide some good sport

No packed in, another victim of Depression and part work at the time. I was getting in from work at around 5 and falling asleep , and having to get junior black belts to take the class and it sort of came as an excuse not to go, so sacked it off and gave the club to another association.

Sweet I will message you when the water warms up, I enjoy my time on Smiddyshaw , great fishery and like wise, yourself is good company. Probably be around whit week, when the Hawthorns are out and provide some good sport
That's a pity mate but you seem to be getting your exercise in other ways.

Back