Embleton

Not that I pay any attention but Nicko on Twitter reckon Blackpool want to buy him but valuations way apart. It did get me thinking though, how much £ would you take for him? What would be the breaking point money wise? If they came in with something silly do we trust the recruitment to reinvest wisely?

Not that I pay any attention but Nicko on Twitter reckon Blackpool want to buy him but valuations way apart. It did get me thinking though, how much £ would you take for him? What would be the breaking point money wise? If they came in with something silly do we trust the recruitment to reinvest wisely?
We sold that other youngun to Everton for a million so probably in the same price range

Rumours his brother is telling people he wants away as he doesn’t believe he’ll get a proper chance under LJ, hopefully bullshit!

If he can do a job why sell him I doubt for the money we'd get for him we'd get someone better

We sold that other youngun to Everton for a million so probably in the same price range
Only 16 though. Embleton probably has a lot to offer the squad this season.
If he can do a job why sell him I doubt for the money we'd get for him we'd get someone better
True. We seem to be struggling to bring anyone in really so not sure how long it’ll take us to source a decent replacement.

Apparently you want 2m+

Our owner is a financial wiz, and if he agreed to that I think everyone should withdraw all their money from his hedge fund 😂😂😂

200k max for me, one year left on contract and no proof in championship.

….otherwise we could, and may well sign him for nothing at season end 👍
Wish him well whatever happens though 👍

Apparently you want 2m+

Our owner is a financial wiz, and if he agreed to that I think everyone should withdraw all their money from his hedge fund 😂😂😂

200k max for me, one year left on contract and no proof in championship.

….otherwise we could, and may well sign him for nothing at season end 👍
Wish him well whatever happens though 👍
the second word is off..

Back