Emanuel Dennis (rumour)

Like Mateta he's another one who isn't going to be dropping down to the Championship and who will easily get a move to a top division side in Italy/France/Germany/Spain.

Love how the first thing people do is go on Wikipedia and go

“Nah Shite only scoted this amount in this many games”

I’m sure the data the recruitment team is looking at is far more advanced that just the goal scoring record :lol:

I actually disagree if you are being signed as a no.9 to score goals. I don't care how many assists or tackles you make per game you are being paid to score goals in our case

Apparently he’s got a rotten attitude, I know we need a striker ASAP but this could possibly do more harm than good. He will be on decent money no doubt.
Didn’t do to bad with the last one with an attitude rep. £600k outlay and a tenner profit after 7 months. If we can do that a few million times.

Would be surprised if we get him.

I remember him from when he scored two goals at the bernabeu against Real Madrid for Club Brugge. I thought he was very decent at Watford as well.

He must be on a big wage and have better options than dropping down to the championship.

Would be surprised if we get him.

I remember him from when he scored two goals at the bernabeu against Real Madrid for Club Brugge. I thought he was very decent at Watford as well.

He must be on a big wage and have better options than dropping down to the championship.

If we got him it would be a fantastic signing. He was good for Watford in the prem as you say.

If we’re in for him as I’m led to believe then here’s hoping

I actually disagree if you are being signed as a no.9 to score goals. I don't care how many assists or tackles you make per game you are being paid to score goals in our case

You simply have to look at other areas also.

For example, tackles/interceptions/recoveries etc for a striker might be very valuable for a side who play a high press.

Aerial duels won for example would be more valuable to a side who play a more direct game.

Back