Ellis Short

Status
Not open for further replies.

BumbleBee

Striker
Don't listen to Bain. He's not to be trusted where Moyes is concerned. Look at the table and pull the trigger.

Don't listen to Bain. He's not to be trusted where Moyes is concerned. Look at the table and pull the trigger.

there was a vote. it turns out the supporters believe short is to blame, he is a bad dude etc :lol:

I have agreed with every appointment he has made and every sacking apart from Paolo.

yes it was mutiny buy the players nothing short of rebellion against there manager, examples should of been made, and yet not a finger lifted

although i like Moyes as a person, he appears to come across as a good bloke i feel that he cannot lift us out of this now, i doubt he will be sacked though and im not sure if anyone else can do the job who is out there. For sure we must not be relegated it would spell disaster IMHO

yes it was mutiny buy the players nothing short of rebellion against there manager, examples should of been made, and yet not a finger lifted
That was because there was no senior management structure in place at sunderland.. Yes, people were in jobs they were never qualified for and yet a blind man could see what was going wrong back four seasons ago.:oops:

That was because there was no senior management structure in place at sunderland.. Yes, people were in jobs they were never qualified for and yet a blind man could see what was going wrong back four seasons ago.:oops:

and because of this, Moyes is suffering, fools have fiddled and Rome is now a biasing inferno, and its the supporters who will suffer in the end, my contempt for the people who have run this club knows no bounds, it is possible now, that if we are relegated leed's here we come, and that is down to the those who have been in power, all this time.. and it is not within my power to forgive them.

and because of this, Moyes is suffering, fools have fiddled and Rome is now a biasing inferno, and its the supporters who will suffer in the end, my contempt for the people who have run this club knows no bounds, it is possible now, that if we are relegated leed's here we come, and that is down to the those who have been in power, all this time.. and it is not within my power to forgive them.
I hate to seem full of doom but I can see us going further down..for me ,unless there is a dramatic change in fortunes is is only going to get worse.

I hate to seem full of doom but I can see us going further down..for me ,unless there is a dramatic change in fortunes is is only going to get worse.

i guess we will find out just how bad, come may when the 2016 financal accounts come out, and then we will find out just how bad it was then, shocking i used to think things would get better one day, but now the future is dark and bleak, and we maybe about to find out what life in the lower leagues is really all about. so when you say further down are you speaking of league 1 or worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back