Elliot Embleton

He’s better than Jobe, Adil (on what we’ve seen), all the strikers, Ba, more productive than Roberts.

He’d walk in.

The reason he dropped to league 1 was purely for fitness, let’s not rewrite history to suit your agenda.
I don't think he's really good enough to play for a team chasing promotion, but we aren't one of those anymore and it's hard to argue with your comparisons.

I don't think he's really good enough to play for a team chasing promotion, but we aren't one of those anymore and it's hard to argue with your comparisons.
We haven’t seen him in that scenario to make a fair judgement.

I do believe we need better if we want promotion though, however.

He’s better than Jobe, Adil (on what we’ve seen), all the strikers, Ba, more productive than Roberts.

He’d walk in.

The reason he dropped to league 1 was purely for fitness, let’s not rewrite history to suit your agenda.
Agenda? Why wouldn’t have an agenda against Embleton?
I merely said he went on loan to League One, if you know it was all about fitness then fair enough.

He’d walk in.

Embleton would absolutely get games in this squad but more productive than Roberts? Not sure about that.

Certainly not at this level anyway.

Back