Eire v Wales Sky Sports 1 kick off 1945

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a joke, twice now he's been rushed back from injury to play for the national side and twice he's come off injured again. O'Neill is a tit but Mccarthy isn't much better, Got the derby next weekend and with Schneiderlein 50/50 we needed him to be ready.
Delighted he's showing some commitment to representing the Republic of Ireland.

Cracking tackle. Just as Keane said hit him fairly :cool:

Delighted he's showing some commitment to representing the Republic of Ireland.

Cracking tackle. Just as Keane said hit him fairly :cool:

I respect his commitment to his national side but it's not them paying his wages every week mate! Should be a rule where if someone is injured for 3/4 weeks before an international fixture the club has the power to block a call up if they still ain't fully fit.

They tend to play Schneiderlin and Barry ahead of him from what I've seen this season and Gana and more recently Davies

Barry is the one player we simply can't play against Liverpool. The blokes completely finished for pace and like Spurs the plastics will be targetting him all game.

We matched them in the first half at Goodison til Mccarthy went off injured- Barry came on 2nd half to replace him and it was backs to the wall for 45 minutes.

Wouldn't mind Gana and Davies as a midfield 2 if Schneiderlein's out but he'll play Barry...

Last edited:
I respect his commitment to his national side but it's not them paying his wages every week mate! Should be a rule where if someone is injured for 3/4 weeks before an international fixture the club has the power to block a call up if they still ain't fully fit.
Everton would have been delighted if he played 70 mins and had a cracking game going back match fit. It didn't work out that's life I'm afraid. Just look at all the injuries we have tonight and Sunderland have had all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back