Egyptian Restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just grilled meat, simple but i really enjoyed it when i went

I was in last night it was packed the food and service was excellent I shall certainly be going back.

well done the Egyptian Restaurant - its a shame some people want it to fail

but then again some people on the SMB are happy when people's pensions are cut so what can we expect !

Highly recommend the mixed grill as per previous poster's recommendation. Carnivore heaven. Will definitely return. Could do with a paramedic to slit me open.

I had the mixed Grill - very tasty - HUGELY OVERPRICED - it wasn't much different from any other mixed grill - ie chicken- lamb - kofta type thing other type of seasoned chicken - again very tasty but haven't felt ripped off in a long time till I bought this - Im not saying the prices arent reasonable for other stuff as I seen other things on the menu a lot cheaper but I aimed high - and hit low -Food very tasty - Probably not as tasty as the profit on the mixed grill though IMO

I had the mixed Grill - very tasty - HUGELY OVERPRICED - it wasn't much different from any other mixed grill - ie chicken- lamb - kofta type thing other type of seasoned chicken - again very tasty but haven't felt ripped off in a long time till I bought this - Im not saying the prices arent reasonable for other stuff as I seen other things on the menu a lot cheaper but I aimed high - and hit low -Food very tasty - Probably not as tasty as the profit on the mixed grill though IMO

£15.95?

A lot to pay if you're unimpressed.

£15.95?

A lot to pay if you're unimpressed.
£15.95 for a mixed grill - the portion size is tiny - I haven't felt robbed like this in a long time - I don't mind paying extra for quality - but they taking the piss with the portion size

£15.95 for a mixed grill - the portion size is tiny - I haven't felt robbed like this in a long time - I don't mind paying extra for quality - but they taking the piss with the portion size
I agree it's a little on the expensive side, it is however very good!

I don't feel so bad after leaving, as they forgot to add the drinks into the bill which wiped the price out for me.

I've tried it, but next time I'll go for a cheaper option I recon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back