Egg chasers of the SMB

Very surprised at that Bath result. Was going to watch it then seen the state of their team sheet with young Max Ojomoh having to play at 10 for the first time since he was 16. I assumed it would be a one-sided bore fest so didn’t bother in the end.

Very surprised at that Bath result. Was going to watch it then seen the state of their team sheet with young Max Ojomoh having to play at 10 for the first time since he was 16. I assumed it would be a one-sided bore fest so didn’t bother in the end.
It felt like Quins weren't themselves without their England contingent, while we had our young guns not playing with so much scar tissue from the awful season so far, but able to benefit from the experience of Spencer at 9 and the immense performance from Hughes at 8. I would love it if we could sign him permanently as a replacement for sick note Faletau.

Hopefully this won't turn out to be yet another false dawn for us.

It felt like Quins weren't themselves without their England contingent, while we had our young guns not playing with so much scar tissue from the awful season so far, but able to benefit from the experience of Spencer at 9 and the immense performance from Hughes at 8. I would love it if we could sign him permanently as a replacement for sick note Faletau.

Hopefully this won't turn out to be yet another false dawn for us.
Hughes was phenomenal, especially that spell in the second half before he was brought off.

This is a very inexperienced England team but silly mistakes always cost you.

Ridiculous to concede that try
We're back to kicking the bloody ball away every time we get possession. So frustrating when we have such a strong back line.
We always will with box kick Ben
It might not be popular opinion but Kyle sinckler is the most overrated forward I’ve ever seen.

Last edited:
This is a very inexperienced England team but silly mistakes always cost you.

Ridiculous to concede that try

We always will with box kick Ben
It might not be popular opinion but Kyle sinckler is the most overrated forward I’ve ever seen.
it's the back line not Youngs that is kicking though

Back